Electronic Plan Review
The Town of Knightdale Development Services Department is committed to providing exemplary customer service to our clients. As such, the Town of Knightdale is pleased to provide a web based application portal to manage projects for plan review.
This new electronic plan review initiative streamlines the submittal process for applicants and the review time by staff, which enables permits and plan review to be delivered in a timely fashion.
Please use the Electronic Plan Review Portal to submit the following applications:
- Administrative Appeal
- Administrative Approval/By Right Development Plan
- Annexation Petition
- Conditional District Rezoning
- Construction Drawings
- Floodplain Development Permit
- Land Disturbance/S&EC - Lot by Lot (Multiple)
- Land Disturbance/S&EC - Non-Residential/Site
- Livestock/Domestic Fowl Permit
- Planned Unit Development
- Plat - all types
- SCM As-Built & Certification
- Sign Permit (zoning review)
- Special Use Permit
- Temporary Banner Permit
- Utility Right-of-Way Encroachment Permit
- Variance Request
- Zoning Compliance Permit
- Zoning Verification Letter
How to Register
Navigate to the Electronic Plan Review Portal and click on "Register" in the upper right hand corner to fill out the online registration form. After you submit the form you will receive an activation link in your email. Click this link to activate your registration. You will then receive a second email confirming your acceptance. After this is completed, you will be able to login and access the electronic plan review website.
Please see the Portal's Support Page for user guides, as well as registration and application tutorial videos. If you need additional assistance, please reach out to the contact listed to the right on this page.