Veterans Memorial Advisory Board
Veterans Memorial Advisory Board (VMAB) serves in an advisory capacity to the Town Council to review and recommend candidates for permanent inscription on the Veterans Memorial and to advise on opportunities to recognize the Knightdale veteran community. The roles and responsibilities for this board are as follows:
- Provide recommendations to Town Council for Veterans to be honored and recognized at the Veterans Memorial Plaza.
- Coordinate and promote application distribution for the Veterans Memorial Recognition Program.
- Promote the Veterans Memorial Recognition Program in the community.
- Carefully review incoming applications and verify information.
- The Board consists of seven voting members.
- Members serve two-year, staggered terms.
- Board members may not miss more than three meetings within a twelve-month period.
- VMAB meets the second Monday of every month at 4:00 p.m. from June - December at Harper Park.
Please follow these simple steps to apply for a Citizen Advisory Board.
1. Review the Citizen Advisory Board Code of Ethics.
*There are no vacancies on the Veterans Memorial Advisory Board at this time.*