Welcome to the Knightdale Police Department Citizens Online Police Reporting System. If this is an Emergency please call 911. This online citizen police report system allows you to submit a report immediately to the Knightdale Police Department Records Office. Please confirm the following to find out if online citizen police report filing is right for you:
- This is not an emergency?
- This incident occurred within the Knightdale town limits?
- There are no known suspects?
If you answered yes to all of the above questions, you are ready to file your report online. If you answered no to any of the questions please call 919-217-2261 to file a report.
What happens after you file a crime report online:
- This message will appear on your computer: "Your report has been submitted"
- To obtain an official public copy of the report, please contact the Knightdale Police Department at 919-217-2261. Please allow 3-4 business days for processing.
- All cases filed using the Citizens Online Police Reporting System will be reviewed.
- All reports of stolen/lost prescription drugs or controlled substances will require an officer to respond, please call 919-217-2261.
- Please provide as much accurate and detailed information as possible.
- Crime scene technicians will not be dispatched for online reports.
- Filing a false police report is a crime.
The Knightdale Police Department Police Online Citizen Reporting System can be used to report the following incidents:
|Harassing Phone Call||Lost Property||Stolen Property|
|Damage to Property||Damage to Vehicle||Theft From Vehicle|
|Hit and Run||Identity Theft||Credit Card Theft|