Board of Adjustment
The Board of Adjustment (BOA) is a final decision-making body that hears appeals of administrative decisions and requests for variances from the regulations of the Knightdale Unified Development Ordinance. Per NCGS 160D-302, the Board of Adjustment complies with applicable process and procedures in making quasi-judicial decisions.
- The Board consists of five voting members. Three members shall reside within the corporate limits and two members shall reside within the Town's extra-territorial jurisdiction.
- Members serve two-year, staggered terms.
- The Board meets on an as-needed basis.
- Board members will be removed for failure to attend three consecutive meetings or for failure to attend seventy-five percent or more of the meetings within any twelve-month period.
Please follow these simple steps to apply for a Citizen Advisory Board.
1. Review the Citizen Advisory Board Code of Ethics.
*There are no vacancies on the Board of Adjustment at this time.*