Knightdale Environmental Park
1385 N Smithfield Road
Knightdale, NC 27545
You may enter the park from Town Hall or from the side of East Wake Regional Library
Dawn until Dusk
- Two picnic shelters
- Natural walking surface
- Pets must be kept on a leash no longer than 6 feet.
- Clean up after your pet.
- Open fires are not allowed.
- The following are prohibited:
- Alcoholic beverages
- Overnight camping (permit required)
- Amplified music
- Fishing license required.
- The Environmental Park Pond is a catch and release facility.
- For your safety, we do not recommend eating any fish caught from the pond.
- No boating.
Google Maps directions to Knightdale Environmental Park.