Knightdale Parks Recreation and Cultural Programs offers youth baseball in the fall and and spring months. The KPRD baseball program is driven to provide a comprehensive learning environment for all baseball skill levels.
KPRD Baseball offers programming for athletes from 4-15 years old.
The fall session consists of practices, & full length games starting in Mid August.
Registration: July 1st - July 31st
Fee Ages 6-13: Knightdale Resident $45.00 // Non-Resident $65.00
Academy Dates: Mid August - Mid October
The spring session consists of practices, Opening Day in late April & full length games starting in May.
Registration Dates: February 1st-March 15th
League Fee Ages 4-6: Knightdale Resident $25, Non-Resident $40
Season Dates: April-June
Registration Dates: January 1st - February 15th
League Fee Ages 7-15: Knightdale Resident $45, Non-Resident $65
Season Dates: Mid-March - Mid-June
WAYS TO REGISTER:
1) Follow the link to complete the registration form and call the Parks and Recreation office at
919-217-2232 to pay the registration fee.
2) Register online
3) Stop by our main office to complete forms and payment at:
207 Main St.
Knightdale, NC 27545
4) Give us a call at 919-217-2231.
Interested in coaching? Please visit the Volunteer to Coach page for more information.
2020 USA BASEBALL BAT RULES:
For a list of approved bats go to: https://usabat.com/
- Any composition bat will be legal in 7-8 Coach Pitch and 9-10 Midget divisions as long as they are silkscreened with a BPF of 1.15. If there is no silkscreen on a composite bat, it will be regarded as illegal. Bat should not exceed 33” in length or 2 ¼” in diameter.
- Any composition bat will be allowed in the Little and Junior Division as long as they are silkscreened with a BPF of 1.15 and are approved by any national youth baseball organization. If there is no silkscreen on a bat, it will be regarded as illegal. Bat should not exceed 36” in length or 2 5/8” in diameter.
** There is no restriction on the “drop” for either league!! Tar Heel Leagues, Inc. has adopted the new bat standard for the 2019 and has grandfathered the BPF standard for the 2018 season. The Tar Heel bat rule will be as follows.
Approved Bat Stamp Listed Below: