Terms and Conditions
All shipments must be sent to (dependent upon the size of freight):
Town of Knightdale
950 Steeple Square Court
Knightdale, NC 27545.
1. Price quotations shall include freight charges.
2. All items, including labor, will have a separate line item and price.
3. Vendors are to communicate with the purchasing agent.
4. Purchase orders are required for all purchases $250 and over. The purchase order number must be stated on each invoice.
5. Standard payment terms are NET THIRTY (30) DAYS after invoice date.
6. Deliveries must be made and vendor visits scheduled during the hours of 8:00am to 5:00pm. Town of Knightdale employees must sign all deliveries.
7. All invoices are to be submitted to Accounts Payable, Town of Knightdale, 950 Steeple Square Court, Knightdale, NC 27545.
In compliance with North Carolina General Statute 133-32, no official or employee of the Town shall accept any gift, favor, or thing of value that may tend to influence such employee in the discharge of the employee’s duties, or grant in the discharge of duty an improper favor, service, or thing of value.