Town Council Meeting
The Knightdale Town Council Meeting scheduled for Wednesday, January 20, 2021 at 7:00 p.m. will be held electronically via Zoom. The meeting will be livestreamed on the Town’s YouTube page (https://www.youtube.com/KdaleNC).
To listen to the meeting via telephone, please dial +1 312 626 6799 or +1 929 205 6099 or +1 301 715 8592
- Webinar ID: 841 9303 7276
- Passcode: 214345
Public Comments may be submitted in one of the following ways:
- Public Comment form on the Town’s website (https://www.cognitoforms.com/KnightdaleNC1/KnightdalePublicComment)
- Written comment through the drop box at Town Hall (950 Steeple Square Ct. Knightdale, NC 27545)
- Voicemail message:
- (919) 217-2289 – General Comments
- (919) 217-2291 – Public Hearings
- Rivers Edge Sewer Easement Amendment
- 7630 Knightdale Boulevard Utility Allocation Agreement
- Poplar Creek Village Utility Allocation Agreement
- Merritt Business Park Utility Allocation Agreement
Comments MUST include name and address and be received 24 hours in advance to be summarized during the meeting. Any comments received up to 24 hours after the meeting will be included in the official record.