Cape Cod, Boston & Martha's Vineyard
Knightdale Parks and Recreation will be hosting a fabulous overnight trip to Cape Cod, Boston and Martha's Vineyard.
Your 6 Day/5 night Trip Includes:
- 5 Nights Hotel Accommodations
- 5 Breakfasts and 3 Dinners to include:
- 1 Fabulous Lobster Bake Dinner
- An Evening with Entertainment
- Enjoy a Scenic Ferry Ride to and Tour of Martha's Vineyard-spend the day exploring the natural beauty of this idyllic Island. Travel through historic villages with "gingerbread" cottages and stately white mansions. Marvel at the pristine breaches and colorful clay cliffs. Explore historical and cultural attractions and shop at one-of-a-kind boutiques full of handcrafts from local artists.
- Guided Tour of Boston, Mass-"Where the past and the present meet" with beautiful neighborhoods, history, and Old World charm. During your tour see sights along the Freedom Trail as well as Boston Common and Public Gardens, the Waterfront, the Back Bay, the North End, Beacon Hill, and the gold-domed State House. See the USS Constitution, Bunker Hill Monument, New England Aquarium, the Old North Church, Fenway Park, Paul Revere's House and of course, drive by "Cheers", where everyone knows your name!
- Explore Faneuil Hall and Quincy market in Boston-For over 250 years the marketplace has played an integral role in the life of Boston's resident's. You will feel the cobblestones beneath your feet, see roaming performers and be able to taste the wonderfully diverse ethnic foods available to you. There are 100 shops, carts and artisans to offer treasures for you to take home with you!
- Enjoy Touring Hyannis-including the John F. Kennedy Memorial, the Korean War Memorial, Hyannisport and a view of St. Francis Xavior Church, the summer parish of the Kennedy Family.
- Standard Taxes, Meal Gratuities and luggage handling
- Deluxe Motor Coach Transportation
Date of trip: May 17-May 22, 2020
Price: $799.00 per person-Double Occupancy
DEADLINE FOR DEPOSIT DUE JANUARY 24, 2020!
Click the Register Now button below to download the registration form.