Knightdale Station Park
For many years, this 71-acre site was farmed and operated as a nursery. The design of the park reflects the previous agricultural and horticultural uses of the site along with the railroad history of the Town.
810 N. First Avenue
Knightdale, NC 27545
Dawn to Dusk
- Central Pond
- Restroom Structure
- Children's Play Area
- Play Lawn Area
- Multi-purpose Trails
- Dog Park
- Athletic Fields
- Veterans Memorial
- Splash Pad
- Picnic Shelters
- Speed limit is 17 mph.
- Pets must be kept on a leash no longer than 6 feet, except in the dog park.
- Clean up after your pet.
- Open fires are not allowed.
- Park only in designated areas. No parking on roadside or grass.
- Picnic Shelter is open to the public unless a shelter rental is posted.
- Geocaching is allowed but sites must be approved by KPRD.
- The following are prohibited:
- Alcoholic beverages (unless a Town-Sponsored Event)
- Firearms (unless specifically permitted by State law)
- Overnight camping (permit required)
- Collection or removal of any animal, plant or mineral material
- Amplified music
- Fireworks (unless a Town-Sponsored Event)
- Tents / Canopy (unless a Town-Sponsored Event)
- Generators (unless a Town-Sponsored Event)
Click the map to open a larger version.
Google Maps directions to Knightdale Station Park.