Mingo Creek Park
The Town of Knightdale will open the playground at Mingo Creek Park on Friday, September 4th at 5:00 p.m.
For the safety of yourself and those around you, we request that visitors to Knightdale playgrounds:
1. Please make sure to maintain social distance.
2. Please wear your mask.
3. Please wash and sanitize hands.
This 8.2-acre site provides 3.5 miles of new places to explore in and around Knightdale's scenic wetlands and hardwood forests. The trail includes wooded boardwalk and paved asphalt sections.
- Two Half-Court Basketball Courts
- Children's Play Area
- Play Lawn Area
- Multi-purpose Trails
- Access to City of Raleigh's Neuse River Greenway Trail at a pedestrian bridge near Anderson Point Park (map, directions).From there, fitness enthusiasts have access to some 30 miles of greenway.
Click the map to open a larger version.
- Google Maps directions to Mingo Creek Park.
- Dawn to Dusk