Mingo Creek Park
For the safety of yourself and those around you, we request that visitors to Knightdale playgrounds:
1. Please make sure to maintain social distance.
2. Please wear your mask.
3. Please wash and sanitize hands.
This 8.2-acre site provides 3.5 miles of new places to explore in and around Knightdale's scenic wetlands and hardwood forests. The trail includes wooded boardwalk and paved asphalt sections.
100 Parkside Commons Drive
Knightdale, NC 27545
- Two Half-Court Basketball Courts
- Children's Play Area
- Play Lawn Area
- Multi-purpose Trails
- Access to City of Raleigh's Neuse River Greenway Trail at a pedestrian bridge near Anderson Point Park (map, directions).From there, fitness enthusiasts have access to some 30 miles of greenway.
- Volunteer opportunities through the Adopt-A-Trail program
Click the map to open a larger version.
Google Maps directions to Mingo Creek Park.
Dawn to Dusk