Dog Park at Knightdale Station Park
716 N. First Avenue
Knightdale, NC 27545
Dawn to Dusk
Dog Park Rules
- The Town of Knightdale shall not be held responsible for any risk, injury, damages or loss associated with the use of this facility.
- Users assume all risks inherent or associated with an unattended dog park where animals roam untethered.
- Failure to abide by the park rules may result in loss of dog park privileges or being ticketed.
- Proof of a current rabies vaccination is required upon request of a police or animal control officer. Rabies tags may serve as proof.
- Puppies using the dog park must be a minimum of 4 months old.
- Dogs must be leashed when entering and exiting the dog Park.
- For the safety of your dog(s) and park visitors, choke, prong (pinch) and spike collars are strictly prohibited.
- No child under the age of 16 years old are permitted unless accompanied by an adult.
- For safety reasons, we do not recommend bringing small children or infants in the dog park.
- Aggressive dogs are not permitted on the premises. Owners must remove their dog from the park on the first sign of aggression.
- Female dogs in heat are prohibited from entering the dog park.
- Dog owners must be inside the dog park and in view of their dog.
- Dog owners must keep their leash in hand at all times.
- No climbing on rocks.
- Do not bring food of any kind to the dog park.
- Owner must clean up dog feces. Please seal (tie off) waste in provided plastic bags before disposing in designated receptacles.
- Owner must fill in any holes that their dog digs.
- Dog Sizes:
- Small dogs-25 pounds and under.
- Large dogs-26 pounds and over.
*The stand-alone water fountain at the dog park is winterized and drained each year to prevent the pipes from freezing over the winter. The water lines will restart in early March*