Pavilions at Knightdale Station Park
NEW SHELTER RESERVATIONS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE DUE TO THE COVID-19 OUTBREAK.
Located at beautiful Knightdale Station Park, our Wilder Plaza open-air pavilions are a one-of-a-kind rental space. Whether you are hosting a private graduation party or a large corporate event, this covered outdoor pavilion will be a hit!
810 N. First Avenue
Knightdale, NC 27545
Sunday-Saturday 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. (with seasonal adjustments)
Pavilion Rental Includes
- 12 6-ft rectangle tables and 48 chairs
- Light access
- Bathroom access
100 people per pavilion
Resident Rate: $100/hour
Non-Resident Rate: $125/hour
Refundable Deposit: $100
Certain Rentals may require submission of a Special Event Permit. Click here for more information.
Terms and Conditions
- The Applicant/User Group Representative is held responsible for any and all damage or misuse of facilities and shall bear full replacement cost for any breakage, loss or damage including but not limited to full or partial forfeiture of deposit.
- Alcohol consumption is strictly prohibited when renting any Town facilities. Failure to adhere to the no alcohol policy will result in immediate removal from the facility as well as loss of all deposit, rental fees and rental privileges with the Town of Knightdale.
- Applicant/User Group Representative must be at least age 21.
- Applicant/User Group Representative may not sublease the facility or charge admission for entry.
- The Applicant/User Group Representative is responsible for setup and immediate take down of necessary supplies and for the general cleanup of the facility during and after the event. Failure to do so will result in full forfeiture of deposit (or a portion thereof) and possible additional fees.
- The following are prohibited within or on the premises of the facilities: smoking, illegal drugs and other substances, alcohol, weapons of all kinds (except law enforcement officers in the execution of their duties) and public demonstrations unless approved by the Parks, Recreation, and Cultural Programs Director.
- If it is deemed necessary by the Parks, Recreation, and Cultural Programs Department or the Town of Knightdale for the presence of uniformed police to be on the premises, the Applicant/User Group Representative shall be responsible for arranging and paying directly for such services.
- Vehicles must park in designated parking areas only. Parking in undesignated areas could result in ticketing or towing of vehicles.
- Town sponsored activities have priority use of facilities. The Parks, Recreation, and Cultural Programs Department reserves the right to make cancellations at any time. Cancellation notices will be issued as far in advance as possible to the Applicant/User Group Representative. In the event of a cancellation by the Parks, Recreation, and Cultural Program Department, all fees paid for the rental will be refunded in full.
- Park rules must be followed at all times.
- Pavilion rental includes the use of sheltered area and electrical outlets. Rental does NOT include exclusive use of the grass area around the pavilion.
- Tables and chairs are included with rental. 12 tables and 48 chairs.
- Inflatables, dunking booths, personal grills, etc. are not allowed on site.
- Please do not adhere signs or decorations to any part of the park structure.
- CONFETTI IS NOT ALLOWED IN THE PAVILION AREA.
- Outdoor Facilities and Multi-Purpose Fields-Inclement Weather Policy:
- Lightning: all activity is to be suspended for 30 minutes following the first sighting of lightning. Each successive sighting shall delay the restart by an additional 30 minutes until a complete 30-minute cycle has been completed without a new sighting.
- Severe Weather Watch: the Applicant/User Group Representative will be prepared to stop activities and secure the facilities if conditions worsen.
- Severe Weather Warning: all activities will stop and participants, players, coaches, spectators and event officials must leave the facility in an orderly manner and/or seek cover at the nearest safe location.
- Reservations cancelled at least two weeks before the scheduled event are entitled to a full refund.
- Reservations cancelled less than two weeks before the event (due to threat of bad weather) are entitled to a refund, minus the deposit.