Meeting Rooms at the Knightdale Recreation Center
Need an indoor space for your special event? Consider one of our rooms for rent at the Knightdale Recreation Center.
Individual meeting rooms can accommodate up to 35 people and the large room can accommodate up to 70 people.
102 Lawson Ridge Rd.
Knightdale, NC 27545
Monday-Friday 5:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
Saturday 8:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
Sunday 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Resident Rate: $40/hour (meeting room) Non-Resident Rate: $50/hour (meeting room)
Resident Rate: $70/hour (large room) Non-Resident Rate: $80/hour (large room)
Kitchen: $20 flat rate
-35 chairs and 6 6-ft rectangle tables in each room.
-30 minutes before and 30 minutes after at no addition cost to allow time for setup and cleanup.
Terms and Conditions
- The Applicant/User Group Representative is held responsible for any and all damage or misuse of facilities and shall bear full replacement cost for any breakage, loss or damage including but not limited to full or partial forfeiture of deposit.
- Alcohol consumption is strictly prohibited when renting any Town facilities. Failure to adhere to the no alcohol policy will result in immediate removal from the facility as well as loss of all deposit, rental fees and rental privileges with the Town of Knightdale.
- Applicant/User Group Representative must be at least age 21.
- Applicant/User Group Representative may not sublease the facility or charge admission for entry.
- The Applicant/User Group Representative is responsible for setup and immediate take down of necessary supplies and for the general cleanup of the facility during and after the event. Failure to do so will result in full forfeiture of deposit (or a portion thereof) and possible additional fees.
- The following are prohibited within or on the premises of the facilities: smoking, illegal drugs and other substances, alcohol, weapons of all kinds (except law enforcement officers in the execution of their duties) and public demonstrations unless approved by the Parks, Recreation, and Cultural Programs Director.
- If it is deemed necessary by the Parks, Recreation, and Cultural Programs Department or the Town of Knightdale for the presence of uniformed police to be on the premises, the Applicant/User Group Representative shall be responsible for arranging and paying directly for such services.
- Vehicles must park in designated parking areas only. Parking in undesignated areas could result in ticketing or towing of vehicles.
- Town sponsored activities have priority use of facilities. The Parks, Recreation, and Cultural Programs Department reserves the right to make cancellations at any time. Cancellation notices will be issued as far in advance as possible to the Applicant/User Group Representative. In the event of a cancellation by the Parks, Recreation, and Cultural Program Department, all fees paid for the rental will be refunded in full.
- Balloons are not allowed in the hallways and must be removed from the facility upon completion of the event.
- CONFETTI IS NOT ALLOWED ANYWHERE IN THE RECREATION CENTER.
- No outdoor grills allowed.
- Full payment is due two weeks in advance of the rental.
- Reservations cancelled at least two weeks before the scheduled event are entitled to a full refund.
- Use the checklist below when doing your final cleanup after your event/rental. If the building is not left as it was found, clean and free from damage, the deposit will not be returned to the renter. Staff will use this form to check the condition of the facility after you leave.
- Floor has been swept and/or vacuumed.
- Any spills, dirty areas, and sticky areas on the floor have been mopped.
- All trash containers have been emptied at the end of the rental. Trash should be taken outside the back doors and placed in the large roll cans.
- Kitchen counters, sink and floor cleaned (if kitchen was used).
- Restrooms are clean and free of debris. Toilets flushed.
- Exterior areas and parking lot cleaned of any debris caused by the rental.
- Tables and chairs must be set back to original setup. If additional tables and chairs were used they must be broken down and placed back on roll cart.
- No damage to the facility.
- All renter's possessions must be removed from the facility.
- All decorations, tape and other decorations must be removed from the facility. This includes any type of adhesive that was used to secure them to the walls and/or tables.