Rooms at the Knightdale Recreation Center
Rooms can accommodate up to 10 people (due to state, local, and CDC COVID-19 restrictions) .
102 Lawson Ridge Rd.
Knightdale, NC 27545
Monday-Friday 5:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
Saturday 8:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
Sunday 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Resident Rate: $40/hour (meeting room) Non-Resident Rate: $50/hour (meeting room)
Resident Rate: $70/hour (large room) Non-Resident Rate: $80/hour (large room)
Kitchen: $20 flat rate
-35 chairs and 6 6-ft rectangle tables in each room.
-30 minutes before and 30 minutes after at no addition cost to allow time for setup and cleanup.
Terms and Conditions
- The Applicant/User Group Representative is held responsible for any and all damage or misuse of facilities and shall bear full replacement cost for any breakage, loss or damage including but not limited to full or partial forfeiture of deposit.
- Alcohol consumption is strictly prohibited when renting any Town facilities. Failure to adhere to the no alcohol policy will result in immediate removal from the facility as well as loss of all deposit, rental fees and rental privileges with the Town of Knightdale.
- Applicant/User Group Representative must be over the age of 21.
- Applicant/User Group Representative may not sublease the facility, sell food, pre-sell tickets, charge admission, or otherwise profit from the use of Town facilities.
- The Applicant/User Group Representative is responsible for setup and immediate take down of necessary supplies and for the general cleanup of the facility during and after the event. Failure to do so will result in full forfeiture of deposit (or a portion thereof) and possible additional fees.
- The following are prohibited within or on the premises of the facilities: smoking, illegal drugs and other substances, alcohol, weapons of all kinds (except law enforcement officers in the execution of their duties) and public demonstrations unless approved by the Parks and Recreation Director.
- If it is deemed necessary by the Parks and Recreation Department or the Town of Knightdale for the presence of uniformed police to be on the premises, the Applicant/User Group Representative shall be responsible for arranging and paying directly for such services.
- Vehicles must park in designated parking areas only. Parking in undesignated areas could result in ticketing or towing of vehicles.
- Town sponsored activities have priority use of facilities. The Parks and Recreation Department reserves the right to make cancellations at any time. Cancellation notices will be issued as far in advance as possible to the Applicant/User Group Representative. In the event of a cancellation by the Parks and Recreation Department, all fees paid for the rental will be refunded in full.
- Rental hours are Monday-Friday 5:00 P.M. to 9:00 P.M., Saturday 8:00 A.M. to 9:00 P.M., and Sunday 10:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M.
- Balloons are not allowed in the hallways and must be removed from the facility upon completion of event.
- CONFETTI IS NOT ALLOWED ANYWHERE IN THE RECREATION CENTER.
- Rental includes the use of the room, tables and chairs, and restrooms. Rental does not include exclusive outdoor use.
- Room maximum occupancy of 10 guests per event.
- For the safety of yourself and those around you, we require mask upon entry of the Knightdale Recreation Center. Temperature checks will also be taken.
- Knightdale Parks and Recreation staff will sanitize after each event.
- Full payment is due two weeks in advance of the rental.
- Reservations canceled at least two weeks before the scheduled event are entitled to a full refund. Failure to provide at least a two weeks cancellation notice will result in a forfeiture of the deposit.