Applications and Fees
The Town of Knightdale Development Services Department is committed to providing exemplary customer service to our clients. As such, the Town of Knightdale is pleased to provide a web based application to manage projects for plan review.
This new electronic plan review initiative streamlines the submittal process for applicants and the review time by staff, which enables permits to be delivered in a timely fashion.
Please use the Electronic Plan Review Portal to submit the following applications or forms:
- Administrative Approval/By Right (Sketch, Master, Construction Drawings)
- Conditional District Rezoning (Sketch, Master, Construction Drawings)
- Livestock/Domestic Fowl Permit
- Planned Unit Development (Sketch, Master, Construction Drawings)
- Plat - only Family, Recombination, Exempt, Easement/Dedication
- Sign Permit (zoning review)
- Special Use Permit (Sketch, Master, Construction Drawings)
- Temporary Banner Permit
- Utility Right-of-Way Encroachment Permit
- Zoning Compliance Permit
- Zoning Verification Letter
- Owner & Agent Authorization Form
Please use the Wake County Permit Portal to submit the following applications or forms:
- Commercial Building Permit
- Residential Building Permit
- Trade Permit - Residential & Commercial
- Manufactured Home Permit
- Permit Amendment & Add/Change Contractor Form
- Owner Exemption Affidavit
- Workers' Comp Affidavit
- Lien Agent Form
In the near future, the following applications will also become available on the Electronic Plan Review Portal. For the time being, please continue to use the following applications and submit them to the appropriate project manager.
Fee Schedules & Information
Building Permit Fee Schedule
Fee schedule for Fiscal Year 2021 (July 1, 2020 - June 30, 2021)
Town of Knightdale Fee Schedule
Full fee schedule for Fiscal Year 2021 (July 1, 2020 - June 30, 2021). Development Services fees start on page 10.