Parents and students in Knightdale have a growing list of options as they seek an excellent educational experience.
Our community is served by Wake County Public Schools, the largest school system in North Carolina, with nearly 160,000 students. The Wake County Public School System (WCPSS) is lauded often for its students' achievements. WCPSS offers traditional, year-round, magnet, and early college programs that may be helpful for your family.
- Forestville Road Elementary School
- Hodge Road Elementary School
- Knightdale Elementary School
- Lockhart Elementary School
The Knightdale High School of Collaborative Design is Knightdale's home public high school. It is owned and operated by Wake County Public School System. Information about the school's athletics programs are available here.
- East Wake Academy (Zebulon)
- Endeavor Charter School (Wake Forest)
- Exploris Middle School (Downtown Raleigh)
Knightdale is surrounded by excellent colleges and universities. The following lists include public and private campuses that are within an hour's drive.
COLLEGES & UNIVERSITIES: